The go-to place for producers
During Ventana Sur Latin-American producers will be able to attend a series of virtual meetings with professional experts. The meetings will be specifically designed to expand your network.
ABOUT THE ACTIVITY
- The Producers Network is limited to 150 participants.
- Activities of the Producers Network take place in Spanish or in English and translators/interpreters are not allowed.
- Activities will take place during 2 days of the market.
- There will be 5 virtual tables available, with 1 moderator and 1 special guest each. 18 participants maximum will be able to connect to each of the groups on a first-come first-served basis until the group reaches capacity.
REQUIREMENTS AND ELIGIBILITY
- Registration is restricted to Latin American producers whose main activity is production and who have produced within the last three years at least one feature-length film commercially released in a theatre or commercially distributed on global video streaming platforms. Screenings during festivals will not be accepted as commercial distribution.
- Producers must be accredited to Ventana Sur.
- What is meant by “producer”: producer or co-producer (official co-production) excluding executive producers, line producers, associate producers, production managers, and production assistants.
- Producers must submit a motivation letter before November 9th to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration is definitive only after validation of the specific conditions of registration by the Producers Network team.