TERMS AND CONDITIONS
VENTANA SUR is a Latin American Film Market. Access to the Video Library is only for professionals of the international film industry and is not open to the general public. It will be available during the days of the market and at least for one month after Ventana Sur finishes. Press is not allowed to the video library.
HOW TO REGISTER A FILM AT THE VIDEO LIBRARY?
- Only completed feature Latin American films (including co–productions involving a Latin American producer) can be registered.
- The films must have been completed between 2020 and 2021.
- Films that have been shown at previous editions of VENTANA SUR are not eligible.
- In order to accept the film, there has to be a film representative accredited to the market. This has to be done BEFORE the film submission. To request your accreditation please click here
- The registration at the Video Library will only be completed upon uploading of your film on Cinando.com and updating of your data on the same site, before November 1st 2021 (you will receive a tutorial on how to do this once you submit a film)
- Film registration is free of charge.
- Video Library only accepts feature films or documentaries of more than 60 minutes long.
2. REPRESENTATION OF THE FILM:
- If a film is represented by a sales company, it must be registered by that company.
- If the same film is registered by both the producer and the sales company, VENTANA SUR will only take into account the registration by the sales company.
By completing this form you agree and authorize VENTANA SUR to include your film in the video library, and you understand and agree that the film will be available for viewing (by streaming only) through cinando.com, for a minimum period of one month starting on December, 2021.
- Cinando.com is a permanent secure online platform for films, using video streaming system, as well as an industry database run by the Marché du Film. Your film will be listed on your Company page on cinando.com and linked to the SCREENING ROOM, which offers the opportunity to watch the films by streaming only.
- The buyers interested in the title will ask the login access data to the Company which has registered the film.
4. COPY OF YOUR FILM
- All films must include English subtitles cropped in the image.
- All films should not have any watermarks, or seconds of black video at the beginning.
REMINDER: The registration at the Video Library will only be completed upon uploading of your film on Cinando.com and updating of your data on the same site, before November 1st, 2021.