This Call is for Latin American projects for animated feature films and TV series in development or in pre production stage.
A selection of up to 7 projects per category curated by representatives of the Annecy International Animation Film Market (Mifa) will be pitched during Ventana Sur Market 2018 to an audience of professionals including a jury made up of Mifa members and animation experts.
The jury will choose four winning projects (two for TV series and two for feature film) that will be part of a special Animation! programme in Annecy 2019.
– This Call for Projects is for animated feature films and TV series in development or in pre production stage.
– Only Latin American Projects, including co-productions involving a Latin American majority partner, can be registered.
– The Projects may be presented by the author and/or producer.
– Only one project per author and/or producer can be submitted per category.
– Only projects whose paperwork is complete (entry form and materials submitted) and have been sent before the deadline will be considered, whatever the competing category.
– In the case of TV series, the project must not have been pre-purchased by a TV channel.
– The deadline to submit the materials is September 28th.